Centenary City is positioned as a new economic and social hub for Nigeria – a complementary and energising addition to the city of Abuja. The 12.6 square kilometre site has been designed to work in harmony with nature, creating the ultimate lifestyle community.
A city within a city, this smart, inter-connected urban centre is a truly multifunctional development; drawing on innovative technologies that offer a complete cosmopolitan lifestyle to its residents, as well as serving as a hub for the wider community.
Set amongst the natural landscape, Centenary City offers views of an impressive downtown skyline combined with peaceful suburban living. The development will have a central business district, a financial centre, a museum and cultural centre to promote African and global arts; world-class hotels, business and technology parks, residential districts, an 18-hole golf course, industry centres, sports and leisure facilities and community amenities.
The mix of districts, medium and high-rise buildings, and extensive green spaces create a lively new destination that will attract both new residents and international visitors.
- An extension of the city, not an isolated district
- A riverside promenade with appealing attractions
- Attractive public spaces for residents and visitors
- Distinct neighbourhood communities
- A public realm with preference to pedestrians
- A city district that's alive day and night
- A high-value centre with a strong brand identity
- New cultural jewels from historic buildings