'Marassi Al Bahrain' is the highly distinguished urban project, set to become a unique destination in the Kingdom of Bahrain. A joint venture between Diyar Al Muharraq and Eagle Hills this opulent yet sustainable development will deliver a unique waterside lifestyle.
The idyllic island location offers a comprehensive community consisting of; luxury hotels and restaurants, high-end residential apartment buildings, business centres, leisure and entertainment facilities, a harbour for cruise liners to dock, a central garden and a traditional Souq.
The development covers over 190,000 square metres of beachfront shopping, with a unique shopping and entertainment destination positioned as one of the major tourist attractions. The architecture combines traditional and cultural elements with exclusive modern facilities; whilst hotels, restaurants and cafés provide spectacular views, of the surrounding water and sandy beaches.
Where heritage meets modernity. The outdoor spaces, waterfront living and elite facilities combines the perfect destination.
- A fully integrated harbour
- 1,980 metres of distinguished beaches that go around the city
- A Central Garden and attractive public spaces for residents and visitors
- A traditional Souq
- 80,000 square metre business centre
- A city district that's alive day and night
- Shopping, leisure and entertainment centre set in a distinguished location
- Beachside promenades with appealing attractions